Saturday, December 22, 2012

My little friend

I’m sure every kid’s dream is keeping a pet.  I wasn’t an exception. When I was a little girl I used to ask my mum to allow me to have a pet. I tried real hard to be a nice girl, to get good marks at school. And it worked — my dream came true.

Kitten Pusia  became  my little friend. It was  so cute, so weak, so trusting. Later , I got to understand  what a precious gift it was.For me my cat wasn’t just a cat  like a hundred thousand other cats.  It was like a lesson I was meant to learn: pets are animals kept not only  for pleasure  because "For what you have tamed, you become responsible forever” (“ The Little Prince”,A.Saint- Exupery). 

Everything you put your heart into will change around you, will acquire new meaning, new sense and colour. 

So, do your cats and dogs know what they mean to you?                      

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure my cat knows he's loved by every member of my family. Sometimes, it seems as if he wanted to, he would speak; guess he's too lazy for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha..that's why I wish I were a cat)))
    No problems, no obligations and, what is the most important, NO studying, only cats, food and sleep))
    Ohh..It's a perfect life!)))

    ReplyDelete